Thursday, July 23, 2009

Roar roar Miao

I'm joining Leo Club :D

Brenda shouts really loud.

Joon Meng bought the Leo tie for me.

I'm going for the installation this Saturday.

Spat out water on Jeng Jie&Leon in class.

Stephanie looks so happy with Zhou Wei.
(Que oohs&aahs)

Aliaputri likes my food.

I played Pokemon with Grace on her NintendoDS :D

It got confiscated after that cause of Joey.

Hariz has square eyebrows.

I have to wear black heels on Saturday.

Got a bonus mark for Moral after pleading to Pn Nurul.

Talked about Adam Lambert during Chinese with Sheena.

Grace&I were conned by Jaryn.

I scolded Jelly for sticking the paper that he stuck over his mouth on my pencil box.

Just accepted a friend request from Prasad on Facebook.

I miss Rachel Cheah :(

I still wonder if people can read my mind. Not that there's much up there for now, but it worries me. They probably know more about me that I do about myself. Once in a while I realize I'm thinking and I tell those 'people' (in my head of course.) to stop reading my mind. It's stupid & very very paranoid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit