Friday, July 10, 2009

Two faces

Ever wondered how it's like to have two faces?

I'm drowning in Sejarah homework, trying not to be distracted by the computer in front of me. Failing. This homework? It's not so bad actually. Pretty simple if it weren't for the fact that I'm only halfway through after about more than an hour already AND cause it's in BM. Not to say that I'm complete crap at Melayu but I'm just not as good as I should be.

My cousin is leaving for France tomorrow night. Oh boo...I'm having brunch with her (& family.) tomorrow and honestly speaking, I'm not very excited about that. You see, maybe it's just me but I don't think i CLICK with them very well. So tomorrow I'll probably just be sitting at the end of the table, minding my own business and eating whatever I may be eating at the time while the 'adults' talk about matters that I can't relate to.

Jaryn let me play iSperm on her iTouch in school. That game is so utterly pointless! You get to choose what type of sperm you want to use (I chose the nigger.) then you let it race with the other sperm-lings to get to the ovary at the finish line. After a bit, Taufiq came over and talked to us.

"Is that an iPhone?" "Yes." "Oh, where'd you get it?" "It was free." "Really?!" "Yea, I won it in a contest." "Wow, what contest?" "You win by the number of books you read in a day." "Oh, so cool."

All that is a lie of course. What kind of insane person wins an iPhone by the number of books you read in a day?! & he was naive enough to believe us. Though it was quite convincing cause we kept a straight face the whole time.

"What do you call drugs from the sea?" "What?"
"SEAWEED!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit