Saturday, July 11, 2009

Smiling like a bloody idiot

What is this? I'm smiling? For what reason? I'm not entirely sure. It's late. & I should be going to bed now cause tomorrow I've got the hour-long class in church. But I'm not sleepy. & I can't possibly sleep now.

Been flipping through the french dictionary for the past couple of minutes. French words are bollocking hard to pronounce. I found out garlic is l'ail m. Turns out it's pronounced as [lil]? Oh bother, I've already given up anyway. Looks like France just lost one future citizen.

The song 'Bombastic' is in my head. I hate that song. The man that sang it sounds like he's stuffed his face with cabbage.

Ok, I just flipped open the dictionary again. Paper handkerchiefs mean les kleenex. & cabbage means les chou.

I think I should go to bed soon. One last thing before I dive off into the sheets. Goodnight :)

PS: I'll probably delete this post tomorrow. If I don't, that means I'm still thinking about flipping through the dictionary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit