Thursday, July 9, 2009

Hospital Beds; Cold War Kids

I went for a pedicure with my mom again. The nails on my right foot are apple green and my left are sunshine yellow :DI never knew the color of my toenails could influence how I'm feeling. Until now. Hence, why I'm feeling like lemonade.

It's been a while since Sheena&I got to have our talks during Chinese lessons. It's nice. Ok, so maybe we don't do anything productive like actually reading the bloody text book (I do, sometimes. Sheena, never.) but at least we don't bum around teasing the teacher. I don't see why she keeps telling us her stories when it's completely obvious that noone could care less about her friends in Taiwan that publish books.
Right now, I'm positive that Sheena is busy thinking about ties.

On the way home earlier on, my mom and I got caught in the jam all the way home with the windows down cause it just stopped raining and the air conditioning was too cold. At the toll booths I turn to my left and see this man around his late 40s spitting out of his car. Further up front, there's another man. A truck-driver. I saw him blow his nose into his handkerchief, look at it and put it back into his shirt pocket.
I typed sneeze on Google images and got these.
Cause I was curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit