Friday, July 31, 2009

Painkillers

3rd time this year that I've had to get prescribed pills from a doctor. This time it's little orange painkillers with embossed crowns on them to rid of the fever&headaches.

Missed school for 3 days in a row (including today.) to stay at home, watch TV&sleep for 12 hours a day. After getting back from the clinic yesterday, I kong-ed out for another 4 hours. That's a total of around 40 hours of sleep in 3 whole days.

I've been encased in this cocoon of blankets in the living room living only on water, the bitter juice that my mom keeps making, boiled noodles&bread. My fever has subsided but my head is still throbbing on and off.

I'm so used to this 'not-going-to-school' reg
ime that I almost forgot that in two days it's back to the same routine again. Wake up at 7 in the morning, pee, brush my teeth, change into uniform, put on my socks, go to school, study, go home, eat, watch tv, sleep. Then it repeats itself. That doesn't sound very...WorldDomination worthy.

Anyways, oddly enough, that song 'I Got a Feeling' STILL makes me happy.I twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit