Thursday, July 16, 2009

SM

"I don't wear contacts cause I don't like touching my eyeballs with my finger."Quote from this movie I watched earlier called 'Scoop'. Enough with this emo crap. Almost everyone seems to be cutting themselves since Jason started this whole 'fad'. It all started with him cutting this girl's initials on his shoulder with compass. Then of course the naive idiots that thought it was cool started cutting words like 'die' and 'f*ck' on their own arms with a blade. What kind of HUMAN thinks self harm is good? Other than the brain-dead ones. It's inhumane! As if they're actually suicidal. As if they could even the slightest bit be pushed to that extent as to really want to kill themselves. They might as well be figuring out what the square root of π is instead of SLICING THEIR ARMS LIKE PORK CHOPS.I'd wish i didn't bother about those morons and be completely oblivious to what they're doing. After all, it IS their blood they're shedding and they have every right to choose whether to keep it in their veins or let it out. But if you see someone at the edge of a cliff wanting to jump, would you push him to end his doubtful thoughts of "Should I be doing this?" or lasso him out of the way?

To add salt to the already bad wound, it isn't the only thing that is driving me crazy. It just hit me that exams are starting in two days. & it's on a SATURDAY. & my birthday is right smack in the middle of it. & I haven't even started to think of starting to study yet. Bloody, even the great wall of China wouldn't be enough to save me now. (Shut up, I know that didn't make sense. Maybe it's just an acquired taste of words.)

After school, I smsed Shu asking her about her trip to Italy last year cause my mom was thinking of planning a holiday there this August. Maybe. This is what she replied. I actually laughed-out-loud reading the last few words.

"I wanted to tell you about MY memories. Oh and I kept the books and restaurant cards and hotel stuff so u like can follow my Italian footsteps."
Right now I'm sowing on this gay sequined heart on my blouse for KH which I have to pass up tomorrow. I told Pn Ten that I'd finished it already and that I just forgot to bring it. I lied. Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit