Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hey yo

My head is inflated with the music from the dance floor. I still feel that BOOM BOOM BOOM ricocheting around my brain. My feet hurt&I feel like a mess.

Leo Installation was beyond awesome. I pledged (along with the other 100 people)& I am now officially a Leo member! Even got a badge to prove it.
SriKL's chant was way better than the other schools'. Unique perhaps.

HEY YO, SRIKL LEO!
We want to roar &
We want to roar now.
Roar (x7) Miao.

Black Light Banquet performed on stage& everyone (almost) was singing along with the lead singer, Adrian. After they finished performing, Dan&I shouted "We love you Bernard!" at the tubby bass player.

Dan said we looked like Italian waitresses with our white shirts&black ties. Sheena&Alia were going around 'interviewing' people with their notebooks too. It gave me an idea.
"I'll be your waitress today, what would you like?" Alia.
"I want a slice of you!"
Black Light Banquet drummer.


After the formal parts adjourned, then came the dance floor! A lot of people left that time & it was so potong cause I was looking forward to that part of the whole event. I expected the stage to be packed with people but I guess not. There was actually S P A C E between each group of people. Most of the students that really danced were SriKL-ians. Potong potong potong.
(the pony Dan gave me yesterday.)

Kept 'flirting' with Shu the whole time the VIPs were making their speeches. Oh no the apocalypse! (what?!)

Danced all the way out of the hall, took off our heels to walk down 4 flights of stairs, put them back on and said our goodbyes&see-you-on-monday-s. I waited with Shaza till my mom came to pick me up. She lost her voice :D I couldn't even pronounce floor properly too (said it as flow.) & the both of us sat on the stairs talking about lame stuff.

The moment I reached home I changed out of my sweaty clothes & into clean ones. Then I went downstairs, opened the fridge & made myself a nice tall glass of RIBENA!

P/s: I'm glad I didn't decide to bail out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit